I have SO MANY different ways to make Smores at home, in an oven or toaster. I LOVE this idea for yummy, quick & easy school night desserts!
Different Yummy Ways To Make Smores At Home
During the school year, I’m way too busy to spend extra time making homemade desserts. AND, I like to keep desserts pretty small, most nights.
That’s why all of these different smores recipes are SO GOOD. You can make any of them in less than 10 minutes. One Smores is satisfying without overdoing it.
Some links on this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
And, with more than 40 different, YUMMY ways to make Smores at home, you’ll never feel like your stuck in a dessert rut. You know what I mean?? Let’s get to those Tasty Smores Ideas.
Table of contents
Easy And Tasty Smores Recipes
I hope this BIG LIST of different kinds of Smores inspires you to think up your own, new ways to make yummy Smores at home!
1. White Chocolate Lemon Strawberry Smores
Here’s a SUPER YUMMY white chocolate, fresh strawberry, and marshmallow Smores on Lemon Thins Oreos.
2. Caramel Brownie Smores
How about Brownie Brittle with marshmallow and Ghirardelli Caramel Squares. So Tasty!
3. Shortbread Birthday Cake Smores
Use Shortbread Cookies and a piece of a Birthday Cake candy bar with a toasted marshmallow to make this colorful Smores.
4. Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Smores
This is a personal favorite Smores combo. I love the crunchy chocolate wafers, hazelnut spread, and fresh banana mixed with oven toasted marshmallow.
5. Chocolate Covered Cherry Smores
Pop some cherry pie filling onto the Hershey’s Bar with marshmallow and Graham Crackers to make Smores At Home that tastes like chocolate covered cherries.
6. White Chocolate Berry Lovers Smores
This tasty Smores has fresh berries, white chocolate, marshmallow, and Digestives cookies, which are basically the British version of a Graham Cracker.
7. Reese’s Pieces Brittle Peanut Butter Nutella Banana Smores
I LOVE this Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle Smores Alternative made with Peanut Butter, Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread, Roasted Marshmallow, and banana.
8. Jam Thumbprint Chocolate Smores
I used Strawberry Thumbprint cookies, Hershey’s chocolate bar and marshmallow to make this tasty Smores. But, any flavor jam thumbprint cookie would be great!
9. Maple Cookie Dulce De Leche Smores
This Dulce De Leche maple cookie Smores is topped with maple syrup and a jumbo roasted marshmallow. That little bit of maple syrup really makes this cookie AMAZING for maple fans!
10. Nutter Butter Chocolate Hazelnut Peanut Butter Smores
Sandwich toasted marshmallow, peanut butter, and Nutella between 2 crunchy Nutter Butter cookies to make this grown up Smores.
11. Peanut Butter Banana Hazelnut Spread Smores
Combine chocolate wafers, peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, and bananas with marshmallow for this yummy, quick school night dessert.
12. White Chocolate Lemon Smores
White chocolate, lemon Oreo thins, and marshmallows roasted in the oven makes a sweet, lemony treat.
13. M&M Cookie Peanut Butter Smores
I LOVE this yummy M&M Cookie Smores with Peanut Butter and Toasted Marshmallow.
14. Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle Dulce De Leche Smores
This yummy and cool Smores idea is made with Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle, Dulce De Leche and Toasted Marshmallow.
15. Almond Chocolate Lacy Smores
This unique Smores idea is AMAZINGLY good. Just sandwich a toasted marshmallow between 2 almond chocolate Lacy cookies and enjoy!
16. Jam Thumbprint Peanut Butter Smores
Combine Jam Thumbprint cookies with peanut butter and a roasted marshmallow to make this yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly inspired Smores.
17. Stroopwafel Dulce De Leche Apple Pie Smores
Cut a caramelly Stroopwafel cookie in half to build this yummy Smores with Dulce De Leche, Apple Pie Filling, and a toasted, gooey marshmallow.
18. Chocolate Pretzel Strawberry Smores
Thin, chocolate covered pretzel Smores with fresh strawberries and marshmallow. This one is salty, sweet, and crunchy.
19. M&M Cookie Dulce De Lecher Smores
Use yummy M&M cookies to make this tasty Smores with Dulce De Leche and toasted marshmallow.
20. Dulce De Leche Strawberry Brownie Brittle Smores
This SUPER YUMMY Smores was made with Dulce De Leche, Strawberries, a toasted marshmallow and Brownie Brittle.
21. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Hershey’s Smores
Combine crunchy chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, Hershey’s chocolate bar and marshmallows to make this tasty Smores.
22. White Chocolate Coconut Lovers Smores
Use your favorite coconut cookie with a piece of Lindt’s Coconut White Chocolate topped with a marshmallow to make this yummy Smores.
23. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smores
Just add a little peanut butter to the standard Smores to make this delicious easy and quick dessert.
24. Banoffee (Dulce De Leche & Banana) Smores
If you’re British, this Smores will remind you of Banoffee Pie. It’s a yummy Smores made with a thick layer of Dulce De Leche, bananas, and a roasted marshmallow on a Vanilla waffle cookie.
25. Stroopwafel Ghirardelli Caramel Smores
Sandwich a Ghirardelli Caramel Square and a toasted marshmallow between 2 halves of a caramel-filled Stroopwafel to make this Caramel Lovers Smores.
26. Jam Thumbprint Birthday Cake Candy Bar Smores
My kids LOVED this fruity Jam Thumbprint and Birthday Cake Candy Bar Smores with a jumbo toasted marshmallow.
27. Nutella Brownie Brittle Strawberry Smores
Have you tried Brownie Brittle??? It’s so good and crunchy. This delicious Smores is made with Nutella hazelnut spread, strawberries, and marshmallow.
28. Peach Pie White Chocolate Waffle Smores
This fruity Smores is best served open-face. Just top half a toasted waffle with Peach Pie filling, white chocolate chips and a roasted marshmallow.
29. Chocolate Pretzel Dulce De Leche Smores
Spread Dulce De Leche on chocolate covered pretzels. Then add an oven-roasted marshmallow to make Smores at home with extra crunch.
30. Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle Peanut Butter Banana Smores
Here’s a fun and different Smores Alternative made with Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle, Peanut Butter, Oven Roasted Marshmallow, and banana.
31. Shortbread Peanut Butter Birthday Cake Smores
Use shortbread cookies with peanut butter, Birthday Cake candy bar, and a toasted marshmallow to make this yummy treat.
32. Nutter Butter Dulce De Leche White Chocolate Smores
Spread Dulce De Leche on Nutter Butter cookies, then top it with white chocolate and a toasted marshmallow to make this super tasty Smores.
33. Chocolate Chocolate Truffle Dulce De Leche Smores
Crunchy chocolate cookies topped with a thick layer of Dulce De Leche, Chocolate Dulce De Leche truffles, and a jumbo toasted marshmallow makes a tasty Smores for chocolate and caramel combo lovers!
34. Milk Chocolate Cherry Waffle Smores
If you’re a fan of chocolate covered cherries, top a toasted waffle half with cherry pie filling, milk chocolate chips, and a jumbo roasted marshmallow for this tasty Smores.
35. Maple Cookie White Chocolate & Syrup Smores
I LOVE this tasty maple cookie Smores with white chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and maple syrup!
36. M&M Nutella Cookie Smores
This tasty Smores combines marshmallow with Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread on M&M cookies.
37. Waffle Cookie Chocolate Truffle Dulce De Leche Smores
This crunchy vanilla waffle cookie makes the most delicious Smores when topped with a thick layer of Dulce De Leche, Chocolate Dulce De Leche truffles, and a jumbo roasted marshmallow.
38. Stroopwafel White Chocolate Strawberry Smores
This yummy and quick dessert is made with Stroopwafels, white chocolate, marshmallow and fresh strawberries.
39. Chocolate Pretzel Cherry Pie Smores
This salty-sweet chocolate pretzel Smores is made with cherry pie filling and roasted marshmallow.
40. M&M Cookie Hershey Bar Smores
This M&M Cookie Smores is made with Hershey Bar and roasted marshmallow. Yum!
41. Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Smores
Add caramel goodness to your Smores with this Graham Cracker, Ghirardelli Caramel Squares, and Marshmallow combo.
42. Caramel Lovers Stroopwaffle Dulce De Leche Smores
This Caramel Smores is made with caramel-filled Stroopwafel cookies, a thick layer of Dulce De Leche, and roasted marshmallow.
43. Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle Peanut Butter White Chocolate Smores
Make Smore’s at home with tasty Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate, and oven roasted marshmallow.
44. Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Smores
Spread your favorite Peanut Butter on Chocolate Pretzel, then add a marshmallow to make this chocolatey peanut butter Smores at home.
45. Hershey’s Lovers Brownie Smores
Combine Brownie Brittle Cookies with Hershey’s Bar and Hershey’s Syrup with a marshmallow for this chocolatey Smores!
46. Pumpkin Spice Smores
Spread Pumpkin Butter on a Cinnamon Graham Cracker, then add a Lindt White Chocolate Square and a toasted marshmallow to build this Smore full of your favorite fall flavors.
47. Apple Pie White Chocolate Waffle Smores
Apple Pie filling is SO GOOD on this toasted waffle half, topped with white chocolate chips and a jumbo roasted marshmallow.
48. Terry’s Chocolate Orange Smores
Pop 2 slices of a Terry’s Chocolate Orange and a toasted marshmallow onto Graham Crackers or Digestives Biscuits (British version of Graham Crackers) to make this yummy, quick dessert.
49. Caramel Apple Waffle Smores
A thick layer of Dulce De Leche on this waffle cookie Smores tastes great with apple pie filling and a toasted marshmallow.
50. Maple Cookie Pumpkin Butter White Chocolate Smores
Maple cookie Smores topped with Pumpkin Spice Butter, white chocolate, and a roasted marshmallow.
51. Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle Peanut Butter Smores
This yummy S’mores variation is made with Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle, peanut butter, and a jumbo marshmallow roasted in the oven.
How to Make Smores In An Oven Or Toaster
It’s SO EASY to make Smores at home, you can get that same toasted marshmallow flavor using an Oven, Toaster Oven, stovetop, or even a fireplace. I’ve absolutely used all 4 over the years to do it myself!
But today, let’s focus on how to make Smores in an oven or toaster oven. It’s basically the exact same steps for both.
Just place parchment paper on a baking sheet or pan, or the toaster ovens baking sheet, with marshmallows on top. Then pop that baking sheet in an oven or toaster oven set on BROIL.
Broil turns the ovens top burners on, allowing the marshmallows to roast on top without cooking from the bottom.
You want that baking sheet in the middle of the oven so that the whole marshmallow has time to warm and swell before the top of the marshmallow gets to brown.
Once your marshmallows reach the darkness level you like, remove them from the oven.
Then let them cool for a couple minutes before lightly twisting and pulling the oven roasted marshmallows from the baking sheet.
OR, if you like your chocolate pieces to be a little melty too, you can stack your Smores on the baking sheet, pop the marshmallow on top, then broil it.
Once it’s ready, just add the top cookie to eat your warm and gooey Smores.
25 Quick & Easy School Night Desserts – Smores Video
Want to see more of these yummy Smores variations? Watch this short video. 🙂
What Can I Use If I Don’t Have Graham Crackers For Smores?
There are so many substitutes for graham crackers when making Smores. Just walk up and down the aisles of a grocery store and you’ll find SO MANY graham cracker alternatives. Here’s 20 you might like.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oreo Cookies – Any Flavor
- Digestives (British version of graham crackers)
- Ice cream Cones – Sugar, Cake, or Waffle
- Toaster Waffles
- Crunchy Brownie Cookies
- Nutter Butters
- Thin Mints
- Sugar Cookies
- Biscoff Cookies
- Vanilla Wafers
- Pecan Shortbread
- Ginger Snaps
- Shortbread Cookies
- Lemon Cookies
- Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Stroopwafel – A gooey, caramel cookie from Holland.
That’s it! That’s it for how to make Smores At Home!
More Popular Posts You Might Like
- How To Clean an Oven Using Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free
- 50 TOP DIY Tips And Tricks For Homeowners And Renters!
- 50 Best Disney Themed Gift Ideas for Adult Disney Lovers
- 57 Best Bedding Sets on Amazon & Etsy for any Budget
- 4 Best Ways to Store Water for Emergency (Long Term)
- 25 Best Products At IKEA – From Cheap Finds To High End Looks!
Here’s the easy way I clean and whiten my grout when it starts looking too grungy.
You might also like How to Remove Water Stain from Ceiling Without Paint – 1 Easy Step.
Feeling inspired? Now you know how to make this quick and easy school night dessert, have fun and let me know if you have questions.
Stephanie Abbott has been remodeling homes, updating & building furniture, and working on DIY home maintenance and cleaning tips for over 20 years. Her remodeling has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. And, her DIY YouTube channel has had more than 8 million views.
Most of the DIY tutorials and videos on this site focus on beginner to intermediate level DIY Projects that can be done in an affordable way without high-end, expensive tools. All of the cleaning tips on this website have been tested in her home.