20 of my ALL-TIME favorite Fruit Smores variations. Make these yummy, quick desserts with any berry, bananas, and fruity pie filling.
Best Fruit Smores Ideas!
Looking for easy and quick dessert ideas for busy weeknights??? Every fruity treat on this list can be made in less than 5 minutes.
AND, they’re all really SO GOOD. In fact, I personally taste-tested all of them. I make so many sacrifices for this blog. 😉
Some links on this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
You can see my MUCH BIGGER list of Yummy Ways To Make Smores At Home in a previous post. Now, let’s get to those Fruity Smores variations!
1. Vanilla Waffle Cookie Dulce De Leche and Banana Smores
I LOVE this Banoffee Pie inspired Smores. It’s banana, a thick layer of Dulce De Leche, and toasted marshmallow on a Vanilla waffle cookie.
2. Jam Thumbprint Cookie Hershey’s Bar Smores
Use 2 fruity Jam Thumbprint cookies, Hershey’s Bar, and toasted marshmallow for this yummy Smores.
3. Brownie Brittle Dulce De Leche Strawberry Smores
Use crunchy, yummy brownie brittle, Dulce De Leche, fresh strawberries and toasted marshmallow for this delicious chocolate and fruit Smores.
4. Toasted Waffle White Chocolate Chips Apple Pie Smores
Cut a toasted waffle in half, top with Apple Pie Filling, White Chocolate chips and oven-roasted marshmallow for this open-faced Smores.
5. Stroopwafel White Chocolate Strawberry Smores
Use caramel-filled Stroopwafel cookies with marshmallow, white chocolate and strawberries to make this tasty Smores.
6. Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle Nutella Banana Smores
This yummy Smores is made with Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle, Nutella Hazelnut Spread, Banana, and roasted marshmallow.
7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutella Banana Smores
I LOVE this chocolate wafer, peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, banana, and marshmallow Smores.
8. Stroopwafel Dulce De Leche Apple Pie Smores
This Smores is made with caramel-filled Stroopwafel cookies, Dulce De Leche, apple pie filling, and toasted marshmallow.
9. Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Strawberry Smores
Use crunchy, thin chocolate-covered pretzels, marshmallow and strawberry for this salty sweet smores.
10. Lemon Cookie White Chocolate Strawberry Smores
Here’s a yummy lemon cookie smores with white chocolate and fresh strawberries.
11. Waffle White Chocolate Chips Peach Pie Smores
Here’s a fruity Smores for peach pie lovers! Top a toasted waffle with Peach Pie filling, white chocolate chips, and a jumbo toasted marshmallow for this smores.
12. Cinnamon Graham Cracker White Chocolate Pumpkin Butter Smores
Here’s a tasty cinnamon graham cracker smores made with Pumpkin Butter and white chocolate.
13. Brownie Brittle Nutella Strawberry Smores
If you love chocolate-covered strawberries, try this brownie brittle Nutella and strawberry smores.
14. Chocolate Pretzel Cherry Pie Smores
This chocolate-covered pretzel with roasted marshmallow and cherry pie filling smores is SO GOOD too.
15. Chocolate Wafer Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Smores
As a fan of chocolate-covered bananas, this tasty chocolate wafer smores with chocolate hazelnut spread, marshmallow, and bananas is a favorite!
16. Digestive Cookie White Chocolate Berry Smores
This fruit smores has a fresh berry mix with white chocolate, roasted marshmallow and digestive cookies. Digestive cookies are basically a British version of graham crackers.
17. Graham Cracker Hershey Bar Cherry Pie Smores
Make this fruity smores with graham crackers, Hershey Bar, marshmallow, and cherry pie filling.
18. Reeses Pieces Brownie Brittle Peanut Butter Nutella Banana Smores
This smores is perfect for chocolate-peanut butter fans! Use Reese’s Pieces brownie brittle, peanut butter, Nutella, marshmallow and banana to make this tasty, quick treat.
19. Waffle Dulce De Leche Apple Pie Smores
Make this caramel apple pie inspired smores with a toasted waffle, Dulce De Leche, apple pie filling and a toasted marshmallow.
20. Waffle Chocolate Chip Cherry Pie Smores
And, last but not least, make this great smores variation with toasted waffle, chocolate chips, marshmallow, and cherry pie filling.
That’s it for this list of Yummy Fruit Smores! For A LOT more Smores ideas, check out 42 Yummy Ways To Make Smores At Home – EASY & QUICK Desserts.
Or, watch this video with 25 of my favorite ways to make S’mores.
Here’s a few of my favorite “Best of Lists”.
- 25 Best Products At IKEA – From Cheap Finds To High End Looks!
- 10 Worst IKEA Products From My Shopping Trip – I Wouldn’t Buy These!
- 12 Yummy Dulce De Leche and Caramel Smores Variations You Should Try!
- 15 Yummy Ways To Make S’mores With Peanut Butter – Quick Dessert Ideas
- 17 Best Area Rugs on a Budget for your Floor
- 50 Great DIY Kids Room Ideas: Awesome Bedroom Furniture and Décor
- 20 Trendy Kitchen Sinks For Sale On Amazon (In 5 Design Types)
- 50 Best BUY OR DIY Outdoor Planter Ideas for your Front Porch
Some DIYs You Might Like
Here’s how to Get Rid of Cable And Still Watch TV: Easy Guide.
This post about How to Remove Water Stain from Ceiling Without Paint – 1 Easy Step is always popular!
Need to know how to whiten tile grout in your kitchen or bath? Check this out.
Feeling inspired? Now you’ve seen these yummy fruity Smores quick desserts, get out there and make yours!
Stephanie Abbott has been remodeling homes, updating & building furniture, and working on DIY home maintenance and cleaning tips for over 20 years. Her remodeling has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. And, her DIY YouTube channel has had more than 8 million views.
Most of the DIY tutorials and videos on this site focus on beginner to intermediate level DIY Projects that can be done in an affordable way without high-end, expensive tools. All of the cleaning tips on this website have been tested in her home.