Here’s my top picks for the Best Amazon Coffee Tables for any Living Room. Includes coffee tables for small spaces, to play board games or eat on, coffee tables for storage, and coffee tables that would work for sectionals.
Best Amazon Coffee Tables for any Living Room
I confess, I do probably 85% of all of my shopping online now. That includes everything from my grocery shopping, to constantly buying my growing boys new clothes, to buying TV’s, batteries, and replacement parts for our lawn mower.
I have been a huge fan of online shopping for at least 15, maybe 20 years now. Wow. I can’t believe it’s actually been that long.
But, it absolutely has. I remember ordering all of my Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews online and having them delivered to my old work because I didn’t trust home delivery yet. 😉
I love the convenience of shopping online and I really, really love being able to order something as soon as I run out or need it. Shopping for everything online just makes my life easier.
Some links on this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Some Benefits of Shopping Online
I was never a fan of driving to multiple stores to find something I liked or to get everything I needed. Especially when a store didn’t even have something I liked or the right size.
It was just a giant waste of time. Plus, I hate traffic and crowded stores. 🙂
Kids these days are so lucky. They have no idea what it was like to spend a whole Saturday being dragged from store to store by your poor mother who had a huge list of items and groceries she needed to buy for the house.
And, online shopping has grown so much over those 15 or 20 years that I’ve been doing it.
The sites have become more secure, their delivery and return rules are great now, and almost anything you can imagine is sold online. Right?!
Another huge benefit of shopping online is the huge variety and amount of options available. Anyone can find something they love online, if they know where to look and which words to use in the search.
Finally, I know this won’t be true for everyone, but I spend a lot less money on things I don’t really need now. When I used to buy everything in stores, I’d often end up buying tons of clothes or other things I didn’t even need.
Now, I just pop onto Amazon, buy exactly what I logged on to get, then I log out and get back to whatever I was doing. I save so much money, avoid buying junk, and save so much time.
Why I Buy From Amazon
Amazon is generally my first stop for buying everything. First of all, Amazon is known for how shockingly fast they can deliver things these days. I can get most things the next day in a big city like Houston.
And, no one can beat them on all of the available options for every imaginable thing, in the whole world.
I also have had an Amazon Prime membership for well over 10 years. So, I use Amazon because I get free shipping.
For someone like me, that gets 3 or 4 Amazon deliveries a week, that saves me so much money on shipping. Especially when we are always ordering heavy items, like pool our pool chemicals.
That Prime membership includes a huge selection of tv and movies too.
If you saw my post about How To Get Rid of Cable and Still Watch TV, you might remember that Prime TV is one of the low cost ways I watch TV while still saving over $100 a month from canceling cable.
Check out the 11 Hidden Amazon Prime Benefits – The Fee is Worth It! to see more reasons I have a Prime membership.
The only hard part or downside to buying things on Amazon is knowing how to search for the item to get results you actually like.
For big home purchases, like the Best Area Rugs on a Budget, I spend so much time weeding through items I don’t like to find the best options.
That’s exactly what I did to make this big list of the Best Amazon Coffee Tables for any Living Room. I spent about 3 hours scrolling through coffee tables to find good looking, highly rated, and budget friendly coffee tables.
I hope this helps you find a coffee table perfect for your Living Room. But, first let’s talk about types of coffee tables.
What Type of Coffee Table Should I Get?
Before you start looking for a coffee table ask yourself what type of coffee table you should get? If you have a rough idea of what you’re looking for before you start shopping for a coffee table, that should help you find the best coffee table for you faster and with less chance of regret. So, what type of coffee table do you want?
- Material – Are you looking for wood, glass, metal, concrete, some sort of acrylic? There are so many options.
- Color – Stained wood or painted, black metal, shiny gold, clear acrylic…which works best in your room?
- Shape – Square, rectangle, round, or oval. Think about which shape would look right with the rest of your furniture.
- Size – Measure your space and write down your size requirements.
- Plan enough room to walk around the coffee table. Generally, a coffee table should be about 18 inches away from your couch.
- Does your coffee table for a sectional or extra large furniture? Do you need a coffee table for a small space?
- Your coffee table should be between 1/2 and 2/3 of the size of the open area in front of your couch or seating area.
- Your coffee table should be about the same height or an inch or two shorter than the seats around it. Usually that means a coffee table should be between 16 and 18 inches high.
- Style – Are you looking for modern, traditional, Boho, rustic, vintage, country, shabby chic… there are so many styles.
- Price – Set a price range and filter your choices by that before you even start looking. Then you won’t waste time looking at coffee tables that are too expensive.
How Will You Use Your Coffee Table
Think about how you will actually use your coffee table before you buy. When I was in college, my apartment was small. I used my coffee table for meals, for homework, and as a drop zone for my purse, keys, and all the things.
When I had a larger apartment, I used my coffee table for just drinks and to display pretty books or magazines. And, now that I have kids, I need a coffee table in our new family room for doing Lego’s, puzzles, and board games.
Here’s some of the ways you might need to use a coffee table.
- Will your coffee table mostly be used to set drinks and knickknacks or magazines on? Almost any type of coffee table will work in this case.
- Do you need a coffee table with extra storage too? Maybe a storage chest style coffee table or a coffee table with drawers would be best for you.
- Do you need a coffee table for board games or puzzles? If so, then you probably want a coffee table with a smooth top that you can comfortably get your legs under.
- Will you be using your coffee table as a work station or desk? Again, you might need a coffee table you can get your legs under OR one of those lift top coffee tables that turns your coffee table and couch into a desk. This is great for small apartments.
One last tip, read those reviews when you’re shopping online. See what recent buyers have to say about the coffee table. Read those bad reviews too. Half the time it seems like bad reviews are weirdly irrelevant, user error, or strange complaints that have little to nothing to do with the quality of the product.
Now, let’s get to that list of the Best Amazon Coffee Tables for your Living Room.
30 Best Coffee Tables on Amazon
That’s it for this list of the Best Amazon Coffee Tables, guys. I hope that helped you find a great new coffee table for your home.
Woodworker’s might like this DIY Farmhouse Bench or Coffee Table too!
You might also like my picks for the 17 Best Area Rugs on a Budget on Amazon.
Here’s How to Paint Furniture for Beginners, with everything you need to know to get started.
You can find great Fabric by the Yard on Amazon too.
Check out this post with my top 30 picks for the Best Outdoor Door Mats too.
Feeling inspired? Now that you’ve seen my picks for the Best Amazon Coffee Tables for any Living Room, I hope that helped you find a coffee table you’ll love. Let me know if you have questions. Don’t forget to sign up for the Abbotts At Home email newsletter to get DIY, Remodeling, and Crafty ideas in your inbox.