It’s TRUE the Antique Shops in Round Top, Texas are fantastic! Here’s my favorite furniture shopping pics from my recent trip to Round Top Texas.
Antique & Furniture Shopping in Round Top Texas
I was happily flipping through the latest Magnolia Journal last month when I noticed a mention that the Spring Round Top Market was happening soon.
Well, I live just an hour and a half away from Round Top. And JoAnna Gaines loves going there. So, I decided it was time to take the family on a road trip. And I am so flipping happy I did, guys!
There is so much beautiful countryside, fun, antique and furniture shopping in Round Top Texas. I can’t wait to go back!
AND I didn’t even make it to the temporary market stalls that you see on Fixer Upper. We happened to park next to the permanent shops in town.
I somehow spent a few hours just exploring those gorgeous stores before I decided that all 3 of my guys had just about had enough. LOL. You know how it is with toddlers…and husbands. 😉
Some links on this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
But that 3 hours was enough to get tons of inspiration and decide I’d definitely be going back to Round Top. Let’s get to the pics and you’ll see why I loved my shopping trip to Round Top SO MUCH!
Antiques & Furniture Shopping in Round Top Texas
OK, all of those pictures were from the Old Glory shop in Round Top Texas. Now, let’s talk about some of the other great shops I visited.
More Furniture and Antique Shops in Round Top Texas
Antique Shopping Tips for Round Top Texas
Here’s a few quick tips to help you plan your antiques and furniture shopping trip to Round Top, Texas.
- Check the dates and info for the Round Top Antiques Fair before you go. It happens every Spring and Fall.
- You can skip the busy fair weekends and spend a whole, happy day in the permanent stores at Round Top. Those shops are full of beautiful clothes, art, home décor, and furniture. But Round Top is quite a small town, so many of the shops will only be open 3 to 5 days a week when the fair isn’t going on. So, check before you go if you want to visit a particular store.
- Driving to Round Top, Texas? It’s 99 miles to Houston, 120 miles to Waco, and 73 miles to Austin. Personally, I love the idea of a Girl’s Weekend with a day in Round Top and a day in Waco visiting the Magnolia Silos and their new restaurant. Check out pictures from our first trip to the Magnolia Silos in Waco. Waco is a much larger city than Round Top. And it’s beautiful too. You could easily spend 2 days in Waco. 🙂
- I barely scratched the surface of the awesome shops in Round Top, guys! I missed quite a few large shops. Plus, there are antiques stores in neighboring towns that are supposed to be great too. Check out this site for info about the local shops that are open year round in Round Top! Here are a few of the shops I loved and will definitely visit again:
- Old Glory Antiques is just breathtaking and full of beautiful, stylish furniture and décor.
- Junk Gypsy’s Headquarters is absolutely fabulous and fun!
- Townsend Provisions is full of charming finds and fun tees.
- The Humble Donkey gallery is full of quirky furniture pieces, gifts, and art.
- Royer’s Pie Haven is a great spot for coffee and pie, of course.
LOOKING FOR MORE pictures and travel tips from Round Top Texas?? Head over to the next post for more Round Top pictures and lots of fun finds at the Junk Gypsy Headquarters. You’ll love their rockabilly, colorful, distressed, country glam style!
More Photo Tour Posts You Might Like
- Furniture and Home Interior Design Ideas
- More Furniture Design Ideas for Your Home
- Before and After Laundry Room Makeover – Low Budget
- DIY Before and After Small Powder Room Makeover
- Before & After DIY Home Living Room Makeover
- Before and After 2 Story Foyer Makeover with Molding
- Family Room Makeover On A Budget!
Popular DIY Projects
Looking for more DIY Inspiration? Check out this DIY for a beautiful Board and Batten wall.
How to Remove Water Stain from Ceiling Without Paint is always a popular post.
So is this Simple DIY Coffered Ceiling Design.
And, everyone with dingy grout should read this Does Grout Renew Work? My Before And After Review post.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Abbotts At Home email newsletter to get DIY, Remodeling, and Crafty ideas in your inbox.